Skip to content
- Daily News
- Indian Representative Navdeep Kaur wins Best National Costume award at Mrs World 2022 pageant
Indian Representative Navdeep Kaur wins Best National Costume award at Mrs World 2022 pageant
- India’s Navdeep Kaur has won the award for the Best National Costume at the prestigious Mrs World 2022 pageant in Nevada, Las Vegas on January 15, 2022.
- Navdeep Kaur, who is the winner of Mrs India World 2021, was representing the country at the Mrs World 2022.
- Navdeep wore a striking gold Avant Garde outfit inspired by the Kundalini Chakra. It was designed by Eggie Jasmin.
- ‘Kundalini Chakra’ symbolizes the movement of energy in chakras of the body from the base to the spine up through the crown.
- Navdeep hails from a small town near Odisha’s Steel City, Rourkela.
- Meanwhile, Mrs America, Shaylyn Ford, was crowned as ‘Mrs World 2022’.
- Mrs Jordan, Jaclyn Stapp and Mrs UAE, Debanjali Kamstra, were declared as the runner ups, respectively.