- India’s first commercial-scale biomass-based hydrogen plant will come up at Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Every day this plant will produce one tonne of hydrogen, from 30 tonnes of biomass feedstock. The plant is being put up by a joint venture of Watomo Energies Ltd and Biezel Green Energy.
- “Thermally accelerated anaerobic digestion (TAD) reactor” is a technology that can produce hydrogen, methane and biochar from biomass.
Points to remember:
- Where will India’s first commercial-scale biomass-based hydrogen plant come up?
- Full form of TAD reactor?- Thermally accelerated anerobic digestion (TAD)