India’s largest EV charging station inaugurated at Gurgaon
- India’s largest electric vehicle (EV) charging station has been inaugurated in Sector 52 of Gurugram at Delhi-Jaipur National Highway, on January 28, 2022.
- The charging station has been installed and operated by tech-piloting company Alektrify.
- The new station has a capacity of 100 charging points for four-wheelers. This includes 72 units as AC slow chargers and 24 units as DC fast chargers.
- Before this, the largest EV charging station in India was located in Navi Mumbai, comprising 16 AC and 4 DC chargers.
Points to Remember:
- India’s largest electric vehicle (EV) charging station has been inaugurated in which city?
Source: Financial Express