India’s Sadia Tariq wins Gold in Wushu Stars Championship in Russia
- Indian Wushu player Sadia Tariq has won a gold medal in junior tournament at the Moscow Wushu Stars Championship 2022 on February 25, 2022.
- The 15-year-old Sadia Tariq hails from Srinagar in Jammua & Kashmir.
- The Wushu Stars Championship is being held in Moscow, Russia from February 22 to 28.
- From India, 38 players, including 23 junior and 15 senior participated in the championship.
Points to Remember:
- Which player won Gold for India at the Wushu Stars Championship 2022 in Russia?
- Sadia Tariq is related to which sports?
- Sadia Tariq is from which state/city?
Source: The Times of India