- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Jio have announced that UPI AUTOPAY has now been introduced for the telecom industry with Jio.
- Jio’s integration with UPI AUTOPAY has made it the first player in the telecom industry to go live with the unique e-mandate feature that was launched by NPCI.
- Using the UPI AutoPay launched by NPCI, customers can now enable recurring e-mandate using any UPI application for recurring payments such as mobile bills, electricity bills, EMI payments, entertainment/OTT subscriptions, insurance, mutual funds among others.
Points to remember:
- First in telecom sector to introduces UPI Autopay?- Jio
- UPi Autopay was launched by?- NPCI