National Science Day 2022: 28 February
- The National Science Day is celebrated on 28 February each year in India to spread the message about the importance of science in the daily life of the people.
- Theme for 2022 – ‘Integrated Approach in S&T for Sustainable Future’
- The day also commemorates the discovery of Raman effect.
- Indian physicist Sir C V Raman discovered the Raman effect on 28 February 1928.and was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 for it.
Points to Remember:
- Which day is observed as National Science Day?
- Theme of 2022 National Science Day?
- National Science Day marks the discovery of?
- Who discovered Raman effect?