Ministry of Education launches Bhasha Certifiate Selfie campaign
- The Ministry of Education has launched a campaign titled ‘Bhasha Certificate Selfie’.
- The aim of this campaign is to promote Bhasha Sangam mobile app, launched by the Ministry under the aegis of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat to encourage cultural diversity and promote mulitlinguism.
- Bhasha Sangam mobile app was launched on October 31, 2021, by Minister of Education and Skill Development Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, to lay emphasis on the promotion of Indian languages.
- The app has been developed by Ministry of Education and MyGov India and allows users to learn 100+ sentences of daily use in as many as 22 scheduled Indian languages.
- The ‘Bhasha Certificate Selfie’ initiative is encouraging people to upload their selfie with the certificate using the hashtag #BhashaCertificateSelfie.
Points to Remember:
- ‘Bhasha Certificate Selfie’ campaign has been launched by which ministry?
- Bhasha Sangam mobile app supports how many scheduled Indian languages? 22