NATO Begins military exercise ‘Cold Response 2022’ in Norway
- The NATO has organised the massive military drill ‘Cold Response 2022’ in Norway from March 14, 2022 and will continue till April 01, 2022.
- The exercise is held in Norway every second year, for NATO Allies and partners.
- The Norwegian-led exercise provides an opportunity to train together in cold weather conditions over challenging terrain and demonstrates NATO’s ability to respond decisively to any threat, from any direction.
- Around 30,000 troops from 27 nations are taking part in the 2022 edition of the exercise, with about 220 aircraft and more than 50 vessels.
- This is the largest ‘Cold Response’ being exercise conducted in Norway since the 1980s.
Points to Remember:
- ‘Cold Response 2022’ is military exercise by which group?
- ‘Cold Response 2022’ is led by which country or is organised in which country?
- Name of the military exercise conducted by NATO in Norway?