Rajesh Gopinathan re-appointed as MD and CEO of TCS for five years
- The board of IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced the re-appointment of Rajesh Gopinathan as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company for five years.
- His second term will begin from February 21, 2022 to February 20, 2027.
- Rajesh Gopinathan was first appointed as the CEO and MD of TCS in 2017.
Points to Remember:
- Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of TCS in 2022 for 5 years?
- Rajesh Gopinathan has been appointed as MD & CEO of which company?
- TCS headquarter- MUMBAI
Source: Business Standard