Skip to content
- Daily News
- Overview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Gujarat
Overview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Gujarat
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi was on official visit to Gujarat from April 18 to 20, 2022 to inaugurate and lay foundation stones of a number of projects.
- Day I: On April 18, PM Modi visited the Command and Control Centre for Schools in Gandhinagar and interacted with teachers and students.
- Day II: On April 19, PM dedicated to the nation a new dairy complex and potato processing plant at Diyodar, Banaskantha district. The facility has been built at a cost of over Rs. 600 crores.
- The Prime Minister also dedicated to the nation the Banas Community Radio Station, and the expanded facilities at the Banas dairy plant in Palanpur.
- An Organic Manure and Biogas plant established at Dama, Gujarat was also dedicated to the nation.
- PM Modi laid the foundation stone of four gobar gas plants of 100 tonnes capacity, which will be located at Khimana, Ratanpura – Bhildi, Radhanpur and Thawar.
- Besides this, he laid the foundation stone of WHO Global Centre for Traditional Medicine in Jamnagar the same day.
- Day III: Finally, on April 20, 2022, Prime Minister inaugurated the Global AYUSH Investment & Innovation Summit at Gandhinagar.
- The three day summit will witness dialogue with entrepreneurs, industry, startups and other stakeholders to encourage them to increase investment for innovation in Ayush.
- PM also attended the Adijati Maha Sammelan in Dahod and inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of various development projects in the region.