Skip to content
Trishakti Corps of Indian Army conducts EX KRIPAN SHAKTI in Siliguri
- The Indian Army’s Trishakti Corps conducted Ex Kripan Shakti at the Teesta Field Firing Firing Ranges (TFFR) near Siliguri in West Bengal on April 19, 2022.
- The Indian Army, Border Security Force (BSF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) and the civil administration participated in the exercise.
- The exercise main aim was to synergise the capabilities of the Army and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) to fight an integrated battle.
- Trishakti Corps, also known as XXXIII Corps, is a division of Indian Army headquartered at Sukna near Siliguri.
- BSF manages the border with Bangladesh.
- SSB is in charge of affairs along India’s border with Nepal and Bhutan.