- Pradip Shah has been appointed as the Chairman of Pfizer India. He has replaced R A Shah as the chairman who resigned on February 3.
- Pradip Shah is the ex-managing director and a founding member of Crisil.
- He has also served as a consultant to USAID, the World Bank, and the Asian Development Bank.
Points to remember:
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Pfizer India?- Pradip Shah
- Pfizer is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation headquartered at New York City, US
Source: Economic times