- Reserve Bank of India conducted the 6th and the last Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) meeting for 2021-22 between February 8-10, 2022.
- Reserve Bank of India has kept the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) unchanged at 4.0 percent. Various rates are as under:
- Policy Repo Rate : 4.00%
- Reverse Repo Rate : 3.35%
- Marginal Standing Facility Rate : 4.25%
- Bank Rate : 4.25%
- CRR : 4.00%
- SLR : 18.00%
- The MPC decided to continue with the accommodative stance.
- RBI has projected the real GDP growth for 2022-23 at 7.8 per cent.
Points to remember:
- Remember all the rates
- Stance of RBI?- Accomodative
- GDP projection for 2022-23?