President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates ‘Arogya Vanam’ at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated a newly developed ‘Arogya Vanam’ at the President’s Estate, (Rashtrapati Bhavan) in New Delhi on March 1, 2022.
- The objective of this Arogya Vanam is promote the importance of Ayurvedic plants and their effects on human body.
- The Vanam has been developed in the shape of a human sitting in the Yoga Mudra
- Spread in 6.6 acres areas, the Arogya Vanam consists of around 215 herbs and plants used for therapeutic purposes in Ayurveda. It also features water fountains, Yoga platform, water channel, lotus pond and a view point.
Points to Remember:
- The ‘Arogya Vanam’ has been inaugurated at which place by President Ramnath Kovind?