Skip to content
Rajasthan’s Nandini Gupta crowned 2023 Femina Miss India
- 19-year-old Nandini Gupta, from Rajasthan, has been crowned as the Femina Miss India World 2023, at the 59th edition of Femina Miss India beauty pageant, held on April 15, 2023 at Imphal, Manipur..
- She was crowned by the 2022 Femina Miss India Sini Shetty.
- Nandini hails from Kota in Rajasthan.
- She will now represent India at the 71st Miss World pageant, to be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in May 2023.
- Meanwhile, Delhi’s Shreya Poonja was declared the first runner-up, and Manipur’s Thounaojam Strela Luwang as the 2nd runner-up.