Rajeev Ahuja appointed as interim CEO of RBL Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved the appointment of Rajeev Ahuja as Interim Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (MD&CEO) of the RBL Bank Ltd.
- Mr. Ahuja has been appointed for a period of three months with effect from December 25, 2021 or till the appointment of a regular MD & CEO, whichever is earlier
- Prior to this, he was serving as the Executive Director of RBL Bank.
Points to Remember:
- Who has been appointed as the interim MD & CEO of RBL Bank?
- Rajeev Ahuja has been appointed as the interim MD & CEO of which bank?
- Headquarter of RBL Bank? Mumbai