Ranjit Rath appointed as Chairman & MD of Oil India Ltd.
- Ranjit Rath has been appointed as the next Chairman and Managing Director of Oil India Limited (OIL).
- He will replace current chairman and managing director Sushil Chandra Mishra, who will superannuate on June 30, 2022.
- Presently Rath is the chairman and managing director of Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL).
- Oil India Limited is the Indian-government owned second largest crude oil and natural gas producing company, under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Headquarter – Duliajan, Assam.
Points to remember:
- Ranjit Rath has been appointed as the CMD of which company?
- Who is the new CMD of OIL?
- Current CMD of OIL?
- Union Minister of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas– Hardeep Singh Puri
Source: Business Standard