Union Home Minister Amit Shah addresses 37th Foundation Day celebrations of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) observed its 37th Foundation Day celebrations on March 11, 2022 in New Delhi.
- The celebration was attended by Union Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah as the Chief Guest.
- He is the first Union Home Minister to attend a Foundation Day function of the NCRB.
- NCRB was formed on March 11, 1986, under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA).
- The current Director of National Crime Record Bureau is Ramphal Pawar (IPS).