SBI Card joins hand with Paytm for card tokenisation
- SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd. has collaborated with Paytm for card tokenisation to protect data of the cardholders.
- The SBI Card cardholders can tokenise their cards on devices and make payments through Paytm.
- Tokenisation refers to masking the original card number by replacing it with a set of unique characters known as token.
- Token secures the customer’s card details when a transaction is under process.
Source: Business Standard
Points to Remember:
- SBI Cards has tied up with which company for card tokenisation?