SEBI announces Ideathon ‘Manthan’ to promote innovation in securities markets
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has launched an Ideathon named ‘Manthan’, for supporting new ideas and innovations in the securities market.
- The ideathon was launched by Sebi Chairperson Madhabi Puri Buch.
- Manthan is a six-week long ideathon to create a pool of ideas and innovative solutions revolving around the securities market
- Sebi has organised the initiative in association with BSE, NSE, NSDL, CDSL, KFintech, CAMS, LinkInTime and MCX.
Points to Remember:
- Name of the ideathon launched by SEBI for ideas and innovations in the securities market?
- Ideathon named ‘Manthan’ has been launched by which organisation?
Source: Business Standard