SBI signs MoU with Border Security Force to offer curated benefits through CAPSP Scheme
- The State Bank of India (SBI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Border Security Force (BSF) to provide solutions for financial security to BSF personnel through the Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP) Scheme.
- The MoU will offer bouquet of benefits to the serving security forces, retired personnel as well as family pensioners
- These may include complimentary Personal and Air Accidental Insurance (Death) cover, additional cover in case of on-duty death, and Permanent Total Disability / Partial Disability cover, support in child education and the marriage of girl children of deceased BSF personnel among other benefits.
Points to Remember:
- Which bank has inked MoU with BSF to provide financial benefits under Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP) Scheme?
- Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP) Scheme has been launched by which bank for Armed Force?