Six Indian airports named among best airports of Asia Pacific region in ACI Airport Service Quality Survey for 2021
- From India, six airports have found place among the ‘Best Airport by Size and Region’, by the Airports Council International (ACI), in its Airport Service Quality (ASQ) survey for the year 2021.
- The airports have been adjudged among the Asia Pacific region in different categories based on annual passenger traffic.
- The ACI Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Awards takes into account 33 parameters related to passenger amenities to recognize airport excellence in customer experience.
- The six Indian airports includes:
Category – Over 40 million passengers per year
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), Mumbai (5th consecutive year)
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi (4th consecutive year)
Category – 15 to 25 million passengers per year
- Rajiv Gandhi International airport, Hyderabad
Category – 5 to 15 million passengers per year
- Cochin International Airport, Cochin
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad
Category – 2 to 5 million passengers per year
- Chandigarh Airport, Chandigarh
Points to Remember:
- How many airports have found place in ACI Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Survey for 2021 for ‘Best Airport by Size and Region’ in Asia Pacific region?
- ACI headquarter – Montreal, Canada
Source: The Times of India and ACI