- Tata Motors has launched a mobile showroom (showroom on wheels) named ‘Anubhav,’ to target rural customers by increasing their reach in rural areas and providing them with a doorstep car buying experience.
- Tata Motors will deploy a total of 103 mobile showrooms across the country, to enhance the Tata Motors brand awareness in rural India.
- These mobile showrooms will be operated by dealerships under Tata Motors’ supervision and guidance. All the dealerships will define monthly routes for these vans on which they will ply and cover the targeted village or tehsil.
Points to remember:
- Which company has launched a mobile car showroom named Anubhav for its rural customers?- Tata Motors
- Name of mobile car showroom launched by Tata Motors?- Anubhav
Source: economic times and tata motors