Tata Power partners Germany’s RWE Renewables GmbH to develop offshore wind projects in India
- Tata Power has collaborated with Germany-based RWE Renewable GmbH, to explore potential for a joint development of offshore wind projects in India.
- An Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in this regard was signed between Tata Power Renewable Energy Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Power, and RWE, one of the world’s leaders in offshore wind.
- This is in line with Government of India’s announcement of achieving 30 gigawatts (GW) of offshore wind installations by 2030.
Points to Remember:
- Tata Power has inked an MOU with which company to explore potential of offshore wind projects in India?
- Government of India aims to achieve 30 gigawatts (GW) of offshore wind installations by _______
Source: Business Standard