- TransUnion CIBIL has partnered with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) to launch a unique nationwide MSME consumer education program to support MSME.
- Objective: The program will help MSMEs in gaining awareness of credit management, CIBIL Rank and commercial credit information. It will teach them on how to build a good credit history and CIBIL Rank to avail easier and faster loans.
- This program will kick off with MSME clusters in Maharashtra, Assam and Tripura and aims to reach thousands of MSMEs across key MSME clusters in India.
Points to remember:
- TransUnion CIBIL has partnered with whom to for a Nation-wide MSME Consumer Education Program?- FICCI
- Chief Operating Officer of TransUnion CIBIL- Ms. Harshala Chandorkar