Union Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya inaugurates seminar “Industry Connect 2022”: Industry and Academia Synergy in New Delhi
- The Union Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, inaugurated a seminar “Industry Connect 2022”: Industry and Academia Synergy on February 25, 2022 in New Delhi.
- The seminar has been organised by the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals under Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, in association with Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Objectives of the seminar is to establish synergy between industry and academia for the sector through
- R&D – Laboratory to Industry,
- Skill Gap Analysis for the Human Capital in Petrochemicals Sector,
- Support Aatmanirbhar Bharat by providing Indigenous Technology,
- Aatmanirbhar CIPET with the help of Industry Connect,
- Support of Technology with the help of TDB (Technology Development Board)
Points to Remember:
- Industry Connect 2022 Seminar was organised in which city?
- Industry Connect 2022 was organised together by which organisations?
- Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya is also the Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare