Skip to content
- Daily News
- Union Minister of State for Commerce & Industry Anupriya Patel inaugurates 23rd INDIASOFT in New Delhi
Union Minister of State for Commerce & Industry Anupriya Patel inaugurates 23rd INDIASOFT in New Delhi
- The Union Minister of State for Commerce & Industry, Ms. Anupriya Patel inaugurated the 23rd edition of INDIASOFT at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on March 27, 2023.
- INDIASOFT, held consecutively since 2001, is a platform for Indian tech developers and global consumers to meet and connect with each other.
- Some 650 delegates from 80 countries are participating in the three-day event.
- More than 1500 Indian exhibitors are showcasing their products and solutions at the event.
- Over 70 new products will be launched.
- The event will also assist Global Outreach of Indian Electronics and IT Industry to enhance their exports.
- INDIASOFT is organised by the Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council (ESC).
- The event will support India to achieve its target of becoming developed country by 2047 (also referred as Amrit Kal), with a GDP of USD 32 trillion.
- As per the Department of Commerce, India would become a US$ 5 trillion economy by 2027 and the third largest country in the world.
- Apart from this, India’s exports, both merchandise and services, is targeted to peak at US$750 billion by 2022-23. This was over US$650 billion in 2021-22.