World Cancer Day 2022: 04 February
- The World Cancer Day is observed every year globally on 4th February by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC).
- The day aims to raise awareness and education about cancer, and encourage governments and individuals across the world to take action against the prevention, detection, and treatment of the disease.
- World Cancer Day 2022 theme: ‘Close the Care Gap’
Points to Remember
- World Cancer Day date and theme
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) headquarter: Geneva, Switzerland