Skip to content
- Daily News
- World Kidney Day 2022 : 10 March (Second Thursday in March)
World Kidney Day 2022 : 10 March (Second Thursday in March)
- The World Kidney Day is held every year on the Second Thursday in the month of March.
- In 2022, the day falls on March 10, 2022.
- Theme 2022- Kidney Health for All: Bridge the knowledge gap to better kidney care.
- The day aims to raise global health awareness on the importance about conditions of the kidney and the impact of kidney disease and its associated health problems worldwide.
- WKD is a joint initiative of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and the International Federation of Kidney Foundations (IFKF)