India’s first fully women-owned industrial park becomes operational in Hyderabad
- India’s first 100% women-owned industrial park became operational on March 08, 2022, in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The industrial park is promoted by the FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO) in partnership with the state government of Telangana.
- The first of its kind FLO industrial park is spread over 50-acre area in Sultanpur near Patancheru industrial area.
- The estimated investment cost of the project is Rs 250 crore.
- Initially, the park has 25 women owned and operated units, across 16 different green category industrial segments.
Points to remember:
- India’s first 100% women-owned industrial park has been set up in which state/ city?