Chhattisgarh announces ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’ to give Rs 5000 support on birth of second girl child
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel launched a new scheme titled ‘Kaushalya Matritva Yojana’ on March 07, 2022.
- The scheme aims to give financial assistance of Rs 5000 to women on the birth of second girl child.
- During the launch of the scheme, CM Baghel gave away cheques of Rs 5,000 each to five women beneficiaries for safe motherhood.
Points to Remember:
- Kaushalya Matritva Yojana has been launched by which state?
- Under the scheme what amount of financial aid will be given to women upon birth of second girl child?