World Thinking Day: 22 February
- World Thinking Day, originally known as Thinking Day, is celebrated annually on 22 February by all Girl Guides / Girl Scouts, and World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) worldwide.
- 2022-2024 Theme of World Thinking Day is: “Our World, Our Equal Future: The Environment and Gender Equality”
- The day is observed to speak out on issues that affect young women and fundraise for 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts in 150 countries.
- 22 February commemorates the birthday of Scouting and Guiding founder Lord Robert Baden-Powell and coincidentally also of Lady Olave Baden-Powell, his wife..
Points To remember:
- World Thinking Day is observed on_________
- Theme 2022?