Skip to content
Yogi Adityanath takes oath as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradseh for historic second 5-year term
- Yogi Adityanath took oath as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the second consecutive term on March 25, 2022.
- CM Adityanath was administered the oath by UP Governor Anandiben Patel.
- The oath-taking ceremony was held at the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium in Lucknow. Prime Minister Narendra Modi attended the ceremony along with many other ministers
- CM Adityanath is the first chief minister of Uttar Pradesh to return to power for second term after completing a full tenure of five years.
- Meanwhile, Keshav Prasad Maurya and Brajesh Pathak have been sworn in as the deputy chief ministers of Uttar Pradesh.