Yoon Suk-yeol elected as new President of South Korea
- Yoon Suk-yeol has been declared as the winner of the 2022 South Korean presidential election on March 09, 2022, to be elected as the new President of the country.
- He is scheduled to assume office as president on May 10, 2022 for a fixed term of five-years.
- Yoon Suk-yeol will succeed incumbent President Moon Jae-in.
- South Korea Capital: Seoul; Currency: South Korean won
Points to Remember:
- Yoon Suk-yeol is the new President elect of which country?
- Who is the new President elect of South Korea?
- Yoon Suk-yeol succeeds whom as President of South Korea?