Skip to content
- Daily News
- No Smoking Day 2022: 09 March (Second Wednesday of March)
No Smoking Day 2022: 09 March (Second Wednesday of March)
- No Smoking Day is marked on the second Wednesday in the month of March every year.
- In 2022, the day falls on 9th of March.
- 2022 Theme is ‘Quitting smoking doesn’t have to be stressful’
- The basic objective of this day is to raise public awareness about the dangers and consequences of smoking, as well as to assist smokers in quitting.
- The day is mainly celebrated in the United Kingdom inspired by World No Tobacco Day (31 May).