Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurates 14.5km long Rail-cum-Road Bridge over River Ganga in Bihar
- The Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar jointly inaugurated the 14.5 kilometre long ‘Rail-cum-Road-Bridge’ in Bihar on February 11, 2022.
- The much-awaited bridge is constructed over the River Ganga on NH 333B in Bihar’s Munger region.
- The cost of the ‘Rail-cum-Road-Bridge’ project is Rs 696 crore.
- The new bridge will reduce travel time, give a boost to tourism, agriculture as well as generate employment opportunities.
Source: Financial Express
Points to Remember:
- What is the length of the Rail-cum-Road-Bridge built in Bihar’s Munger recently?