FICCI CASCADE launches ‘Anti-Smuggling Day’ on 11 February starting 2022
- The FICCI’s Committee Against Smuggling and Counterfeiting Activities Destroying the Economy (CASCADE) has taken the initiative to launch Anti-Smuggling Day, which will be marked on 11 February every year.
- The inaugural Anti-Smuggling Day is being observed on February 11, 2022
- Anti-Smuggling Day will gather momentum and bring together policy makers, international institutions, enforcement agencies, industry members, media, and consumers for their commitment to take action to fight against the global menace of smuggling.
Points to Remember:
- When is the Anti-Smuggling Day observed?
- Anti-Smuggling Day has been launched on the initiative of which organisation? FICCI CASCADE
- FICCI- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry