IAF to display Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas at Singapore Air Show 2022
- The 44-member contingents of the Indian Air Force (IAF) reached the Changi International Airport in Singapore on February 12, 2022, to participate in the ‘Singapore Air Show-2022’, which is scheduled to be held from February 15 to 18, 2022.
- Singapore Air Show is a biennial event which provides a platform for the Global Aviation Industry to showcase their products.
- The IAF will showcase its indigenous Tejas MK-I ac during the event.
- It will also interact with counterparts from RSAF (Royal Singapore Air Force) & other participating contingents.
- The Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas will display low level aerobatics to showcase its superior handling characteristics and maneuverability.
Points to remember:
- The IAF will showcase which aircraft in the Singapore Air Show-2022?
- Changi International Airport is in which country?