Skip to content
Centre to set up 3-memeber resolution panel to settle unforeseen disputes between RE developers & REIAs
- The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) has come out with a revised dispute settlement mechanism between RE developers and Government-designated renewable energy implementing agencies (REIAs).
- For this, the ministry is setting up a three-member panel to settle “unforeseen disputes” between renewable energy (RE) power developers/ EPC contractors and REIAs.
- The REIAs will include state-run Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) and power generating CPSUs—NTPC, SJVN and NHPC.
- This dispute-resolution mechanism will cover all renewable energy schemes, programmes or projects being implemented by these designated agencies.
- The members of the panel will be chosen with the approval of Union Minister of Power & Minister of New and Renewable Energy, Shri RK Singh.