Skip to content
President Droupadi Murmu Graces 75th Foundation Day Celebrations of ICAI, New Delhi
- The President of India, Smt Droupadi Murmu attended the 75th Foundation Day celebrations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on July 01, 2023, in New Delhi.
- ICAI was established on 1 July 1949 as a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949.
- It comes under the administrative control of Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- The ICAI is India’s largest professional accounting body and the second largest professional accounting body in the world.
- ICAI works towards promotion, development and regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountancy in India.