Emma Terho re−elected as Chair of IOC Athletes’ Commission
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) Athletes’ Commission (AC) has re-elected Emma Terho as the Chair of the commission.
- Emma is a double Olympic bronze medallist and former captain of the Finland women’s ice hockey team.
- She took the Chair of the Commission on August 06, 2021, during the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.
- Apart from this, Seung Min Ryu (Republic of Korea, table tennis) has been re-elected as first Vice-Chair of the Commission.
- Sarah Walker (New Zealand, cycling) has been elected as IOC AC’s second Vice-Chair, a position created in December 2021.
Points to Remember:
- Who has been elected as the Chair of International Olympic Committee (IOC) Athletes’ Commission (AC) in 2022?