Former Sri Lankan Airlines CEO Vipula Gunatilleka roped in as Jet Airways CFO
- Vipula Gunatilleka, the former Sri Lankan Airlines CEO, has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Jet Airways, by its new promoters, Jalan Kalrock Consortium.
- Gunatilleka was the CEO of SriLankan Airlines until January 2022.
- He will join Jet Airways with effect from March 1, 2022.
- Jet Airways headquarter- Delhi NCR
Points to Remember:
- The former Sri Lankan Airlines CEO, Vipula Gunatilleka, has been appointed as the CFO of which Indian airline company?
Source: Economic Times