Google and MeitY to train 100 Indian startups under Appscale Academy programme for making global apps & games
- The MeitY Startup Hub, an initiative of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), and Google have announced a cohort of 100 early to mid-stage Indian startups as a part of Appscale Academy programme.
- Appscale Academy is a new growth and development programme for startups launched by MeitY and Google to help and train early- to mid-stage startups across India on building high-quality apps and games for a global audience.
- These 100 startups were chosen from over 400 applications following an in-depth selection process.
- Under the six-month Appscale Academy programme, the 100 startups will be trained through a customised curriculum which includes virtual instructor-led webinars, self-learning material, and mentorship sessions with local and global industry professionals.
Points to Remember:
- MeitY has partnered with which company to train 100 startups as a part of Appscale Academy programme?
- Appscale Academy has been launched by which Ministry?
- Under Appscale Academy programme how many startups will be trained to build apps and games for global use?
- Duration of Appscale Academy programme
Source: Business Standard