HDFC Bank to launch “SmartHub Vyapar programme” and “Autofirst” application for small business loans
- HDFC Bank has announced to launch the following two initiatives/applications to give a digital push to small business loans.
- ‘AutoFirst’ application: that will offer fully automated auto loans.
- SmartHub Vyapar programme– It is an app that bundles all payment platforms – cards, UPI, QR code, tap pay and SMS-based payments. The programme for merchants will be launched soon and is in the pilot phase.
Points to remember:
- Which bank has announced the launch of SmartHub Vyapar programme?- HDFC Bank
- Which bank has announced the launch of AutoFirst application for fully automatic auto loans?- HDFC Bank
Source: economic times