India and France sign Roadmap on Blue Economy and Ocean Governance
- India and France have inked a roadmap to enhance their bilateral exchanges on the blue economy and ocean governance.
- The partnership will help to explore the potential for collaboration in marine science research for a better understanding of oceans, and ensure that the ocean remains a global common, a space of freedom and trade, based on the rule of law.
- The agreement on ‘Roadmap on Blue Economy and Ocean Governance’ was signed between India’s External Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar’s and his French counterpart Jean-Yves Le Drian
- Dr. S Jaishankar is on three-day visit to France, from February 20 to 22, 2022, to attend EU Ministerial Forum for Cooperation in the Indo-Pacific scheduled for February 22.
Points to Remember:
- India has inked Roadmap on Blue Economy and Ocean Governance with which country?
Source: Business Standard