International Epilepsy Day : Second Monday of February (14 February 2022)
- The International Epilepsy Day is observed every year on the Second Monday of February across the world.
- In 2022, the International Epilepsy Day falls on February 14, 2022.
- The day is organised jointly by the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE) and the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) to raise awareness about epilepsy and highlight the kinds of problems faced by victims, their friends and family.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder which makes a person go through sudden and recurrent episodes of sensory disturbances.
Points to Remember:
- When is the International Epilepsy Day observed?