PM Modi launches Foreign trade-related portal ‘NIRYAT’
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched a new portal called NIRYAT, of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry on June 23, 2022.
- NIRYAT stands for National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade.
- The portal can be accessed at niryat.gov.in
- It is developed as a one stop platform for stakeholders to get all necessary information related to India’s foreign trade.
- NIRYAT portal represent country’s aspirations of an ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ and will bring positive changes in the field of trade and commerce, especially for MSMEs.