- The Tata Group has chosen State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and HDFC Bank as preferred bankers for Air India. Recently Tata Group has taken over Air India from the government.
- Air India is the largest international carrier out of India with an 18.6% market share.
- Tata Sons have availed of a Rs 10,000-crore loan from SBI and a Rs 5,000-crore loan from BoB. The loan from HDFC Bank is not known yet.
Points to remember:
- Preferred banker of Air India?
- Amount of loan taken by Tata Sons from SBI for Air India?- Rs 10,000 Crore
Source: economic times