Skip to content
Union Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurates 103 feet high tricolor and several projects in Karnataka
- The Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah inaugurated and laid the foundation stone of 236 development works worth Rs 4500 crore in Raichur, Karnataka on March 26, 2023.
- This project also includes provision of clean drinking water for 1400 villages and 7 cities under Jal Jeevan Mission, 105 PWD works and 19 works of Karnataka Road Development Agency.
- Home Minister also inaugurated Gorata Martyr Memorial and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Memorial, as well as unfurled the 103 feet high tricolor at Gorata ground in Bidar, Karnataka..
- Apart from this, the minister unveiled the statues of Lord Basaveshwara ji and Nadaprabhu Kempegowda ji at the State Assembly premises in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Both these statues will spread the message of Basavanna ji and Kempegowda ji of social justice, democracy, good governance and development to those who get elected in the assembly.